1. In accordance with the "Non-Disclosure Principle" you can expect absolute discretion. All documents submitted for translation will be treated as confidential and will not be subject to disclosure to any third parties.
2. You will also get an absolute respect of delivery deadlines. All translations will be delivered within previously specified time frame, unless otherwise agreed via e-mail or in writing.
3. Full payment is expected within 30 days from date of invoice. In case of non-payment, I will not be bound by the "Non-Disclosure Principle" and I may take the necessary legal actions.
4. New business clients may be asked to pay 50 percent in advance, until regular business contact is established.
5. Any complaint in connection with the work carried out shall be made within 7 days of the receipt of the translation together with the valid proof of possible errors. After the period of 7 days the translation will be entirely considered accepted.
6. If the client is employed by an end client or third party, my business agreement is with the client only.